I'm wrapping up with a 4 part series of faith post. Faith and love can be your guide during the self-love journey when you have the right focus. Below are some of my favorite faith and love scriptures. I encourage you to come up with a list of scriptures to focus on and pick at least 3 scriptures to recite over your life during your morning routine. If you need more scriptures for faith consider the featured tool below as it comes with over 30 scriptures.
1) I walk by faith not be sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7
2) Now faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1
3) And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6
4) Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all things will be added unto you. Matthew 6:33
5) God did not give us the spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
6) For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
7) Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. John 4:7
Thanks for reading!
Did you enjoy this blog post? Make sure to comment, share, and subscribe for weekly inspiration.
Check out these 3 other blog post in faith series:
If you need more tools to practice faith to overcome fear grab my newest book, Faith For Today: Bring Faith Over Fear into Your Life With 4 Simple Steps
Live Well, Love Well, Be Well