Pay Attention to these 7 disguised signs to get you back to Harmony. Did you miss my Facebook Live. Here is the video:
7 Things disguised as common life practices that may be messing with your Harmony
1. Stress- some stress is normal but being overly stressed can mess with your Harmony.
2. Busyness -there's a difference from being productive and being busy. Are you going from one activity to the next without a break. Make sure to include leisure time.
3. Negative emotions - negative emotions such as fear, feeling unworthy, or feeling stuck can wear on you if your not quick to change your mindset. For tools, techniques, and training for your emotional well being join me as I support a new closed Facebook group of women so that they can RELEASE, HEAL, AND GROW! #Staytuned
4. Fatigue - vibrant health and being energized creates harmony, so being over tired all the time can mess with your harmony. Self -care is vital to understanding your body. Listen to your body it is a guide.
5. Disinterest in activities -careful if you are going day by day or getting through a week without experiencing joy in the activities you choose to participate in.
6. Stepping outside of your comfort zone - though going beyond fear is good- remember that we are creatures of habit, allow transformation to flow out of your natural talents, abilities, and patterns. It can be easy when you are in alignment and harmony.
7. Lack of gratitude -having the ability to appreciate things in the moment and say thank you will bring so much Harmony so don't be the latter.
Do you want more abundance, sense of joy and fulfillment as you journey through life? This week I encourage you to do at least 1 of the 7 things listed above. Take this week to reflect on your experiences and write down in a journal all you discover. Taking action and then journaling about your results is an awareness process that can create more happiness in your life. Make sure to stay tuned. NEW closed Facebook group Release, Heal, and Grow for women coming soon, equipping women with tools, techniques, and training for emotional well-being. Please like, share, or comment if this blog post was an encouragement to you.
Like to Connect:
Giving Inspiration for today, until next time, Take Care.