Diligently seeking knowledge is one way to live abundantly. In discussing 52 Weeks of Abundance I wanted to share how much reading has motivated me to live my purpose, and not give up on my hopes and dreams. Below is my Recommended list of books that I will be reading in 2017. As an Inspirational writer myself I have been encouraged by many of the Authors below to give more of my gift. Want a book review? Make sure to Subscribe to my blog for weekly inspiration as well I will have book reviews throughout the year. I'd love to know what you think of any of the books? Want to read along with me? You can follow me on my Facebook page at Fb.com/Tahiragift to stay connected and find out what books I'm currently reading.
Giving Inspiration for Today, until next time, Take Care.
5. Jump: Take the Leap of Faith to Achieve Your Life of Abundance by Steve Harvey
6. How People Grow: What the Bible Reveals About Personal Growth by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
7. The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential by John C. Maxwell
8. EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches by Dave Ramsey
9. Destiny: Step into Your Purpose by T. D. Jakes
10. Love Your Life, Not Theirs: 7 Money Habits for Living the Life You Want by Rachel Cruze
11. Get Unstuck, Be Unstoppable: Step into the Amazing Life God Imagined for You Paperback by Valorie Burton