Take courage with you as you exercise your faith. Despite the things that will come to test your courage faith can and will prevail and as long as you keep moving you will past the test. The awareness of faith and how to use it is a powerful recipe for overcoming any challenge in life with brilliant success. Exercising faith is a talent. How do you use Faith? You must simply use movement, yes move forward in your thinking, in your belief that whatever you have the faith to believe you can and will achieve. Hope is a necessary component of what is called "Faith Walk”, where you must step out, take action forward before you can actually see what is a head. When you take the step you have already won because you left fear behind. Faith will lead you to Abundant Living. Below is 7 powerful ways to move with faith.
The energy of Faith makes a way even when you see no way. Just Move in Faith...
Faith takes action, without action you cannot exercise faith. Here are 7 Powerful ways you can move with faith.
1) Step- forward movement is the best way to activate faith.
2) Leap- close your eyes if you must but leap to get away from fear to the other side of faith.
3) Dance- When you are dancing you are having fun and you forget about the hard times- allow faith to be the dance that brings you joy.
4) Walk- you do not always have to move fast but faith must be a simple but daily practice. And just like a muscle the more you use it the stronger it will get. You will become comfortable walking in faith.
5) Run- sometimes you need to be urgent about moving especially if you are stuck in the fear of "what if's". You will know when it is time to run. Runaway from chaos, lack, abuse, even unfortunately negative relationships with people we may love.
6) Carry- When you carry fear it is a heavy load. Instead choose to carry faith and see how light the load. God said Matthew 11:30 My yoke is easy and my burden is light.
7) Climb- means to move in an upward motion. Take faith with you up the mountain, you can make it to the top with Faith. You only need faith of a mustard seed to move mountains in your life, Matthew 17:20.
Do you want more abundance, sense of joy and fulfillment as you journey through life? This week I encourage you to do at least 1 of the 7 things listed above. Take this week to reflect on your experiences and write down in a journal all you discover. Taking action and then journaling about your results is an awareness process that can create more abundance in your life. Make sure to grab 30 Day Expectation For Your Good Playbook to help you manifest your desires. Please like, share, and comment if this blog post was helpful or an encouragement to you. When sharing you can use any of the hashtags listed #52WeeksofAbundance #TahiraGift #GivingInspirationforToday.
Like to Connect:
If we aren't connected yet on social media, I'd love to connect with you on Instagram and Twitter. You can also like my Facebook page here, and join me live Saturdays. Thank you!
Giving Inspiration for today, until next time, Take Care.